Race: Paladyxian (Giant)
Total RP: (18 RP)
[Paladyxian are proficient with all Martial Weapons and Tower Shields]
- A Paladyxian is a humanoid creature of great strength, usually of at least Large size.
- Paladyxians have 2 racial Hit Dice (2d8) and never substitute such Hit Dice for class levels like some humanoids.
- Paladyxian have low-light vision, and treat Intimidate and Perception as class skills.
- Size: Large (7 RP)
-Large creatures gain a +2 size bonus to Strength and a –2 size penalty to Dexterity. Large races take a –1 size penalty to their AC a –1 size penalty on attack rolls, a +1 bonus on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD and a –4 size penalty on Stealth checks. A Large creature takes up a space that is 10 feet by 10 feet and has a reach of 5 feet.
- Slow Speed (–1 RP)
-The race has a base speed of 20 feet.
- Paladyxian Heritage (0 RP)
-Members of this race gain a +2 to any single ability score of your choice during character creation.
- Paragon [Physical] (1 RP)
-Members of this race gain a +4 bonus to Strength, and a –2 penalty to Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma.
- Xenophobic Language (0 RP)
Known Language/s: Giant
Learnable Languages: Common, Undercommon, Cyclops, Dwarven
- Skill Training (1 RP)
-Sense Motive and Climb are always considered class skills for members of this race.
- Climb (2 RP)
-Members of this race have a climb speed of 20 feet, and gain the +8 racial bonus on Climb checks that a climb speed normally grants.
- Multi-Armed (8 RP)
-Members of this race possess four arms. A member of this race can wield multiple weapons, but only one hand is its primary hand, and all others are off hands. It can also use its hands for other purposes that require free hands.
- Negative Energy Affinity (–1 RP)
-A member of this race is alive, but is healed by negative energy and harmed by positive energy, as if it were an undead creature.