Race: Dragon/Half-Construct (17 RP)
Total RP: (18 RP)
- Fenethog gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and effects that cause either exhaustion or fatigue.
- Fenethog cannot be raised or resurrected.
- Fenethog do not breathe or sleep, unless they want to gain some beneficial effect from one of these activities. This means that a Fenethog can sleep in order to regain spells, but this activity is not required for the Fenethog to survive or stay in good health. Fenethog still need to eat.
- Fenethog have the darkvision 60 feet racial trait.
- Fenethog have the low-light vision racial trait.
- Fenethog are immune to magical sleep effects and paralysis effects.
- Small (0 RP)
-Small races gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks. Small races have a space of 5 feet by 5 feet and a reach of 5 feet.
- Normal Speed (0 RP)
The race has a base speed of 30 feet.
- Fast (2 RP)
-Members of this race gain a +20 foot bonus to their base speed.
- Greater Weakness (–3 RP)
-Members of this race take a –4 penalty to Strength, a –2 penalty to Constitution, and a +2 bonus to Intelligence.
- Linguist (1 RP)
Known Languages: Common, Draconic
Learnable Languages: All (Except secret languages like Druidic)
- Breath Weapon (3 RP)
-Twice per day, as a standard action, members of this race can make a supernatural breath weapon attack that deals 1d6 points of fire damage in a 30-foot cone. All creatures within the affected area must make a Reflex saving throw to avoid taking damage. The save DC against this breath weapon is 10 + 1/2 the user’s character level + the user’s Constitution modifier. Those who succeed at the save take no damage from the attack.
- Light Blindness (–2 RP)
-Abrupt exposure to bright light blinds members of this race for 1 round; on subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.